Wichita Kansas is the only city they will name, they refuse to give the names of any other Mid-West cities or ANY other info! EYES OPEN FOLKS!
FBI reports threat to Wichita Kansas water supply like early Massachusetts Quabbin Reservoir
They say no threat, but offer no specifics, why, or where. Completely safe, but on high alert? Investigation is still ongoing? Really?
FBI Investigating Threats to Midwest Water Supply Systems: “On High Alert”
Now, I just made a post yesterday titled, Alert! Coming National Biological Attack? The Most Grisly, Mysterious Death of the Year May Hold the Key! (Includes Shocking Video Footage!) Click to read!
Here is an excerpt from my post yesterday:
Or, comet ISON in relation to Wormwood/water poisoning?
by Lyn Leahz | 2013 Before It’s News
Back in Febrauary of this year, 2013, a young woman by the name of Elisa Lam was found dead in one of the water supply tanks of the Cecil Hotel in California. The grisly discovery turned the stomaches of many across America, as the hotel occupants were bathing in and drinking ‘discolored’ water that was ‘stinky’ and tasted ‘strange’. Not surprising when there is a decaying corpse inside!As the months slip by, with one tragedy after another, I thought it might be important to revisit this entire incident because I wholheartedly believe, after all of my research, that there is a strong ‘Illuminati’ message tied to it. Sometimes, the elite leave us messages a year in advance, and in some cases, even years; although personally, I don’t think we have ‘years’ left here on this earth as we know it.When I originally wrote the article, which included some detailed detective work on my part, not many people saw it. I want you to see it, and I want you to be ‘aware’ that there may be a very cryptic, startling message attached to this creepy incident that took place this past February. Pay close attention, please. This is serious! -Lyn Leahz
I personally believe we are being given a message by very evil, underlying world powers, known as the Illuminati. If you do not know who the Illuminati are, you will not understand, and I urge you to watch all of the video footage I have included. They have ‘everything’ to do with end time events. I believe they are sending us a message that they are going to poison our water. Wormwood? The coming comet ISON event? I do not know, but it’s worth looking into!
These are the types of ‘weird’ signs they send to us! The Illuminati are the only people who can pull off these strange, unexplainable things.
If you have not read it, CLICK HERE to read it now! It is VERY important!
Reuters is reporting this now.
ReplyDelete