Saturday, November 16, 2013

48,000 Children in India Paralysed by Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine






8,000 Children in India Paralysed by Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine


India and Chad? Definitely part of the Illuminati eugenics agenda.
Bill Gates waffles in reply to a journalist’s question quoting 48,000 Indian children paralysed.  He doesn’t deny the figure.
‘Is the vaccination program in fact a eugenics program?’, he is asked.
He explains how he believes in withdrawing care from old people as it’s too expensive, and he prefers to fund education, and vaccination instead.  Hello Liverpool Care Pathway.
The vaccines he distributes have also been shown to be causing the very diseases they are intended to prevent.  Richard Branson and Ewen McGregor are publicly supporting his campaign, resulting in mass paralysis of children in India and Chad.
The human abattoir is run by smiling, nice-looking people saying very nice words.
Shame! They’re mass murderers.

14 comments:

  1. Omg! i hope those children are ok right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says "permanently paralyzed" in the video :( AIDS was most likely brought to Africa through polio vaccinations. There are some detox methods out there but it depends.

      Go to www.Thinktwice.org and spread the word.

      Delete
    2. Actually AIDS was brought to Africa when the health organization switched from glass syringes to cheaper "throw away" plastic ones. Hospitals in poor parts of Africa would pay children to collect the discarded plastic syringes in an attempt to save money. Because you can't sterilize plastic like you could the glass ones, this lead to an outbreak of many diseases; AIDS being the worse and most prevalent. In an attempt to make you less ignorant, you may want to do some research on the material before spouting off a ridiculous accusation that you read on the internet once, somewhere, probably by a source who had no references John Boyd.

      Delete
  2. about 350,000 people, primarily young children, were paralyzed by polio annually. Since then, immunization efforts have reduced the number of polio cases globally by more than 99 percent, saving more than 10 million children from paralysis.

    http://www.gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Polio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanne...polio has been around for 100s of years well before there were any labs around to make it. Here's my take on it...and I could be totally wrong, but here you go. The problem with vaccines is not that they are part of some evil global eugenics plot ...it's that they are manufactured by companies that rely on making profits, and that may end up cutting corners to do so. As such the quality control and manufacturing standards may suffer causing batches of vaccines that may either be to weak , too strong, or improperly formulated in other ways. This causes the illness's associated with vaccines. The solution is to make sure that all vaccines are manufactured under only the strictest of quality controls, make sure pharmaceutical companies don't cut comers for profit. The only conspiracy here is one of neglect and greed.

      Delete
    2. Either way, the dead Polio virus vaccination is supposed to be 100% guaranteed to not pass on Polio. That is why they stopped using the sugar cubes polio vaccine we all received as children. This rate is too high one way or another. Something is very wrong here.

      Delete
    3. Want to avoid polio avoid feces/ dirty water, have proper diet & supplementation, and avoid the "vaccine"! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaccine_ingredients

      In developed countries during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, improvements were being made in community sanitation, including improved sewage disposal and clean water supplies. Better hygiene meant that infants and young children had fewer opportunities to encounter and develop immunity to polio.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_poliomyelitis

      The chart on page 1 shows polio rates increased with the vaccine:
      http://thinktwice.com/Polio.pdf
      List of vaccine ingredients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      en.wikipedia.org

      Delete
  3. Devils working with their wicked inventions----they will have to pay for this---and face Yahweh God----every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Yeshua is Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had the flu vaccine in 7 years and haven't had the flu in...7 years. Last time I got the vaccine I got the flu. People say "that means you were already infected" - but it wasn't for about 2 months after the vaccine...so no, I didn't already have it. The next response is "then it was a different strain of the flu" which elicits this response from me: "then WTF did I get the vaccine for?" And that was the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the flu only once in my life and only because my corporate offices mandated it. I thought I was going to die. I was sick for 2 weeks 104 fever never in my life had I been as sick as I was after I got that evil shot. I started getting sick within about 10 days of the shot. This was 1995. Before 1995 I had never had the flu and barely a cold. After that one bout with the flu I have not had it since. I am (thank you God) very healthy for my age. Never again will I take something that is foreign to my body that the govt says is good for us.

      Delete
    2. It's supposed to say I had the flu shot only once in my life......

      Delete
    3. The flu vaccine doesn't cover every single form of the flu. Scientists based on research and data look at the most harmful, prevalent, and likely to be contracted based on your area, and basically make an educated guess. Just because you got a vaccination, it doesn't guarantee that you won't get some sort of the flu. But you won't get a deadly strain that could kill you or be worse then the one you did get. Somebody please actually look up information on vaccines from credible sources and educate yourselves before posting comments that only show how little you know.

      Delete
  5. http://www.alternet.org/education/billionaire-bill-gates-and-his-army-reformers-terrible-idea-bringing-ruthless-corporate#! I think that Mexico and USA may be better than India, if we let the mexican and US PhD and scientists work together in each module of the ERP, and créate something really advance for our civilization, mexican american should be working together for a new Era. The true is that the mexican and US education is without direction to have it, http://breakingthenewstoday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/48000-children-in-india-paralysed-by.html it is necessary to unify all the level of education, and structure the knowledge by modules at all the levels to créate the productivity models, I created. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMv2XAUHP4 The mexican and US government should work at all levels of the mexican and US education and structure the knowledge in the way to be more productive, protect our companies, our Nation. https://www.facebook.com/notes/adalberto-cervantes-rodriguez/how-did-oracle-steal-my-ideas/484337798305612 No podemos dejar las empresas mexicanas y americanas en manos de estos tipos por falta de acuerdos en el sector educativo, realmente falta un reforma educativa que redunde productivamente en el sistema mexicano y americano https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=474264039355030&set=vb.388313877950047&type=2&theater

    ReplyDelete
  6. This.... Sometimes, conspiracy theories have some grip and could possibly be true, but stuff like this? C'mon. This year I have gotten sick twice. One time bad, another time, it wasn't really anything. I didn't get a flu shot, and what do you know, I too got sick. If you get a flu shot, and you still get sick (not just show some minor symptoms, common with flu shots) then you most likely got infected with a different illness. I Got a swine-flu vaccination, so can anyone guess what I didn't get?

    Watch out everyone, multi-billionaire, philanthropist is out to kill off third-world country children! ALSO, Obama is out to enslave every man, woman, and child in america!

    ReplyDelete